January will be Photography Month in the Community Relations %ArtHistoryProject!
The Art History Project is exploring the origins of the Art we produce today and each month we focus on a different genre.
So, what kind of things are we looking for?
- Articles on early Photography, equipment and styles
- Bios of notable Photographers
- Features of Photography here on dA
- Interviews with dA Photographers
- Hosted Chats on different methods or a Q&A
- Mini Contests
- Input from the Photography Groups
And how do you get involved?
- Watch the %ArtHistoryProject Group
- Decide what you want to do
- Have a look at the Sign-up sheet and comment with what you will be doing and the date
- You will get confirmation and you are good to go!
- Some handy tips on Submitting can be found here
Here are your Photography CV Team
- Photography - ^Kaz-D & ^3wyl
- Abstract & Surreal Photography - `arctoa
- Animals, Plants & Nature Photography - `IsacGoulart
- Architecture Photography - `anmari
- Artistic Nude & Fetish Photography - ^Nyx-Valentine
- Darkroom Photography - `RockstarVanity
- Fashion Photography - ^Pixel-Spotlight
- Horror/Macabre Photography - ^pullingcandy
- Photojournalism - `xbastex
- Pinup & Glamour Photography - ^DistortedSmile
Feel free to link in with any of your CV's, who will be leading up the Photography side of the Project.
The most important thing to remember is that it doesn't matter what you want to focus on, just that you have a go. You can have a look through some of the previous articles to see what other people have written.
Don't wait - get involved!!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me on one of the Team